Gift ideas for teen girl?

Ok so there's this girl that I really like but we're best friends so I dont' want to screw anything up. It's her birthday in august and I want to get her something that says I care but that isn't too much. I was wondering if a birth-stone (peridot for her) would be a good idea. She likes little things that are pretty and cool, like rocks and gems, and tidbits. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Since peridot is her birthstone, you could get her a peridot necklace. Or you could get her a poster of her favorite animal, or iTunes money if she has an iPod. Maybe a gift card? I love Cold Stone Creamery, they have the best ice cream, and I'd love a gift card to there. Most people love ice cream. Or, you could ask her what she wants.

• jobyna

hiya, listed under are a number of issues that some teen ladies choose! a million. classic short Uggs, Chestnut, Fern or Black 2. classic Bailey Button Uggs, Chestnut, Wolf gray or Chocolate 3. iPad 4. iPhone 5. iPod touch 6. pc 7. fifty two" HD Plasma television 8. Video digicam 9. digicam 10. Gucci, Versace, Prada, coach, Juicy Couture outfits 11. iTunes present Card 12. MAC makeup 13. uDraw pill for Wii 14. Nintendo DSI XL 15. GHD's sixteen. Lee Stafford Hair products 17. e book 18. Kinect 19. Couple of Books 20. Lipsy outfits it relatively is all i will think of of suitable now :)

well...idk about her but i know i would be ecstatic if someone got me oreos and a pint of vanilla ice cream.. its simple, cheap,and not a big deal but it shows that whoever got it for me pays enough attention to know the things im addicted to. jewelry seems a bit risky =, but maybe thats just me. you could get her one of those little suede bags that are filled with polished gemstones. you know, the ones they sell at gift shops whenever you're by someplace that has a history of mining or something. remember: whatever you give her, its the thought that counts. good luck!

a dress/something to wear

perfumes and/or some nice beauty products

flowers and chocolates to go with them

her favourite music

pendants or bracelets with rocks/gems

i think maybe a ticket of a concert or something

when it was my 13th birthday my best friend bought me a ticket of Justin bieber concert i was like so happy i was going to fly and it was my best birthday EVER!!