Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesHonda · 10 years ago

is this a good turbo set-up for a stock integra? will chose best answer?

This is my first turbo set-up and trying to gather as much info as possible in order not to blow my only car up. I only plan running on 4psi. Biggest problem is I cant buy a chipped ecu because its a 0bd2 automatic.

b18b1 motor

ebay turbo kit

190 lph pump

10.1 obx FMU

275 injectors

any ideas

Best Answer

Please be more specific when you say "ebay" turbo kit

I would not trust anything that comes from ebay, considering its mostly broken or re-manufactured parts. If this is your first turbo, please Go to a mechanic, ask them to work on it with you. No sense in blowing yourself up, or completely destroying your only means of transportation. Also it maybe a good idea to get intakes and a catback to let your car "breath" better lessening the chance of malfunction.

• JM

That would be fine, but those ebay turbo kits are junk and are known to blow up and cause damage in no time. You really don't want to turbo a automatic, its not really worth it in my opinion. But if you do go ahead with it, 4psi will be fine.