What's the best way to lose around 10 pounds in a couple of months? (Male, Measurements included)?

I'm about 147 - 148 lbs and 5'7 inches tall. i'm a male, 18 years old with a waist of about 30 inches measured. I've been gradually decreasing about 6 pounds over 2 months for the past 4 months or so but i really need to get down to about 135 - 138 LBS range by May 22nd. (special event). ... show more I'm about 147 - 148 lbs and 5'7 inches tall. i'm a male, 18 years old with a waist of about 30 inches measured. I've been gradually decreasing about 6 pounds over 2 months for the past 4 months or so but i really need to get down to about 135 - 138 LBS range by May 22nd. (special event). What's the best way to do so? Right now I lift for about an hour and play basketball for cardio for about 2 - 3 more hours so a grand total of a 4 hour workout EVERYDAY. I drink water, and never ever ever ever eat out. Just microwavable vegetables. Although I do eat a lot of cereal.

thanks.
1 answer 1