promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Amy
Lv 6
Amy asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Aquarius girl vs Taurus girl...which one has the better personality traits?

If you have had experiences on both zodiac signs can you tell me which one you like better and explain why please. Which one is more fun to be around. Thank you. EASY POINTS.

And also i dont think any zodiac sign is better than the other i think we all have our good and bad values equally its just everyone has different opinions though so i wanted to hear yours.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a Leo male

Actually, I like both girls. They are beautiful.

Taurus girls are more stubborn and little bit selfish.

Also, Aquarius Girls are more fun to be around.

Overall, I think Aquarius girls are better for me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Aqua Girls= FUN times that you never forget. Taurus Girls=Drama, and self-absorbed conversation (good friends at a distance) plus I find them to be a bit boring they don't try new things.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My best friend is an aquarius girl and she is the BEST FUN to be around for me. I used to have fun with a Taurus girl too but shes too much of a drama queen

• 1 decade ago

I don't get along with Taurus at all...we always end up arguing over the stupidest things. My few good friends are Aquarius. I LOVE THEM.

So Aquarius all the way :)

Source(s): Leo
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Aquarius better. They aren't as sensitive as Taurus women, and are a lot more fun.

Source(s): Aries
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Aquarius for sure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Horoscope Compatibility

Compatibility chart for the 12 Astrology Signs

http://www.sexualastrology.org

• 1 decade ago

Because I am a Gemini, I would pick Aquarius because I know that her and I would have an understanding and get along well right away. I don't mind Taurus, I just know that it takes longer for me to relate to them (and them to me).

• 1 decade ago

i like them both but my Aquarius girl friends just seem to be always around with their comfort when i need emotional support...and they're tough people and very honest, open. a lot are serious on the inside and sensitive at heart but they know how to have fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aquarius girl.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ha Ha HA, because these females are always competing with me, i think its really cute how they think im their equal, This question shouldn't even been asked

I am going to definitely say Aquarius females because im one, but to top it off a taurus girl is always trying to be just like me

SWAGGA JAKERS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.