My lap top cannot access my account?

My lap top cannot accept my account, I would like to access it

Favorite Answer

Exactly what account is this? Is it a service available to you on the internet? Is it your EMAIL account? Is it your BANK account? Is it a website? What errors are you getting when you try to access this mysterious account? What program are you using to try to access this mysterious account?

If you want help, you need to provide as many details as possible. For example... this might be a Spyware/Malware/Virus issue. This might be an ISP issue. This might be an issue with your Operating System. This might be an issue with the specific program or browser you are using to try to access this account. This might be an issue with the particular website you are trying to access.

And... sadly... if you just add additional details to your question, by that time, your question will have been pushed to the second page here at Yahoo Answers, and not many people will see it to be able to answer it. If you add more details to this question, I will not be notified to try to help you with your additional details. So, at this point, the best thing you can do is delete your question, and ask it again, and this time, do not just repeat your question in the Details paragraph. Actually put details in that section. Describe the problem. Describe what you do to encounter the problem. Describe any and all error messages you see when the problem occurs. Describe the make and model of your laptop.

Details.

end of line