Culturally Speaking: Should this be my first and last POLL?
1) What’s your favorite meal of the day?
2) What kind of mood are you in?
3) Which shoe do you put on first, the right or left?
4) What is your salad dressing of choice?
5) Would you want to know the day you were going to die?
6) If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
7) When and why’s the last time you had a run-in with the cops?
8) Are you usually the dumper or the dumpee?
9) Before having sex, do you ever think that there’s a chance this person might become the mother/father of your child? (Things happen)
MEN & WOMEN
10) Women: What’s the most important thing men don’t understand about women that they probably should?
11) Men: What’s the most important thing women don’t understand about men that they probably should?
12) Women: How important are compliments from your guy, or the guy you fancy?
13) Men: Do you notice when a woman has a little flab or a little cellulite here and there?
14) Women: When a guy is being insensitive towards the fact that you’re feeling a little emotional… Does that bother you? (Ex. You’re crying and he says you need to grow up or you’re being dramatic)
15) Men: Since most of you go to strip clubs with your friends even when you are in relationship, would you have a problem with your girl going to a male strip club with her friends?
16) Women: If your guy wanted to go on vacation with a group of friends to Brazil... Would you be OK with that?
17) Men: When women ask if something makes us look fat, why is it so hard to remember the answer is always, “No, you look great baby!” then exit quickly?