how much should i use if it says skosh?

a recipe i found for koolaid tie dye says to add a skosh of hot water to the mix how much should i use (i want a measurement like in tbs or such)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

skosh

(skohsh)

A small amount; a bit, a tad.

Skosh comes from the Japanese word sukoshi, which means "a little bit." This word was apparently picked up in the 1950s by U.S. soldiers on overseas tours of duty.

Today, skosh is sometimes used as an adjective meaning "little" or "few," as in "We had skosh time". It also appears in the the phrase skosh on, as in "I'm skosh on cash at the moment."

"Could I have just a skosh of cream in that, please?"

• frake
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Just A Skosh

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how much should i use if it says skosh?

a recipe i found for koolaid tie dye says to add a skosh of hot water to the mix how much should i use (i want a measurement like in tbs or such)

Source(s): skosh: https://tinyurl.im/Uqm0b
  • Janice
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Catholic religion is not the only religion. There are several religions that believe that they have the only right religion; that means that if they are right Catholic's go to hell for not following the supposed right religion. Wow a lot of people answered fast on this one. Catholics believe that anyone who doesn't follow their beliefs goes to hell so this is just fair.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.