?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

Who ever wants F.R.I.E.N.D.S the movie mark this as interesting?

Favorite Answer

I love Friends as much as the next person, but no:

- They're all like 7 years older now. You know Matt LeBlanc has a gray beard?

- People like Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox have full careers now, and Aniston would most likely NOT step away from big time motion pictures to relive her past. She just seems like that kind of person. Kudrow, LeBlanc, Perry, and Schwimmer would probably be on board...I think...

- Where would it take place? Chandler and Monica left the apartment in the last episode. Would it be set in the suburbs in a house? I don't think the whole movie could take place in Central Perk..

My two cents

it should be thanksgiving and things go right for once. and the kids are grown up and there are a few more Ben would be about 15-17, Emma would be about 10ish and the twins would be about 7-8. i would be first in the line to see it.

• smuin

final of the Mohicans. My husband liked it cuz there replaced into struggling with in it so it saved him involved. I enjoyed the laptop, yet my husband concept i replaced right into a dork because of the fact I cried on the tip.