2010 Red Cadillac STS Or 2010 Red Chevy Tahoe Lt?

im getting my car, by june im 16 and i like these 2 cars which one would be better for me i need people's opinion 2010 red cadillac sts or 2010 like red color chevy tahoe lt

Best Answer

How bout a cts-v it's a better car.

The CTS is a -MUCH- better car. I'd pick it over a STS any day. I'd take it over the Tahoe just because I prefer cars. I like that they're lower to the ground, i guess because you just feel closer to the road so driving is more fun. They're also cheaper to own. You might also want to look at the new SRX. It would be within your budget, but its a great compromise between the cars.

Im 16 and im getting a older CTS but if I were you I would get a CTSV it's more then the STS but it way nicer

TAHOE MAINE!

i got an 05 black tahoe on some black 24s with a chrome lip tinted out with 15s in the back

fly as hell

plus suvs are way better for winter

What are you using it for? For daily driving/back and forth to work the STS.

Go with the Cadillac, it will save you money on insurance. They charge alot for SUV insurance when you are that young.

dudee im 16- dont buy chevy. whateverr you do. if you have to buy gmc go with the cadillac.

Source(s): i know

CTS.