Deebo asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Do you think this a good workout for building muscle and losing fat?

I wake up at 7:am then train my abs, flexibility and then I Cycle/Spin for 45 minutes till 9 am. Then 10am - 12 pm I weight train then Interval Train on the treadmill and I do this 5 days a week (monday-friday). I've been eating tons of Protein, Carbs and Vegetables to gain muscle I've been seeing good results so I was just wondering to do you think this an adequate way to gain muscle and lose fat. PS I only do the cycling to build up strength and endurance but I think I may be doing to much cardio. I do Interval Training and that helps me lose fat while simaltaneuosly gain muscle (Yes it does I've been doin it for weeks now and have put on muscle while losing fat) I just added the cycling to increase my endurance further and I don't think it has hrt me so far so should i keep the cycling and is my routine a good one thanks for the help

• Marie
    Favorite Answer

a lot of guys tend to either drop the cardio completely or cut way back on it when trying to bullk up, so i would suggest going for 30 minutes 3 times a week. your weight lifting routine sounds good, except that you need at least a day off in between training the same muscle group. so you shouldn't be training any one muscle group more than 4 times a week. when you lift weights, your muscle fibers actually tear, then in your off day the muscle rebuilds itself, only stronger. you're seeing results now, and you will continue to see them if you lift 5 times, but if you give your muscles a day or two of rest between sessions you'll notice an even greater improvement. also, make sure to get some protein in 15-30 minutes after you're done lifting. good luck!

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuVZX...

I had a surplus of fat in all the wrong zones until I tried out acai berry, I realize they say that pills won't work, nevertheless they definitely worked for me, and they've been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There's a free trial going on right now at http://filack.slimmingdietonline.info , why not check it out, what is the worst that could happen?

No smoking, no beer/ale, no booze, no drugs, no junk foodstuff, no speedy foodstuff rubbish & no sugary candy soda's. Get on an excellent, healthful, balanced weight loss software, which includes lots of boiled or steamed vegetables. Drink lots of water, fruit juices & fat unfastened milk. Snack on uncooked fruit & vegetables. make certain you consume an excellent, balanced breakfast every day. You get your potential for the day trip of your breakfast meal. arise one hour early each morning & take a BRISK 30 minute walk - then - do an analogous component lower back in the nighttime after dinner. upload sit down ups, push ups, pull ups & skipping rope. interior of ninety days you would be surprised. yet, you will desire to make a dedication to your self to make improvevments - or - it aint gonna take place.

I actually think that is a great way on loosing weight, KEEP it up.

One important factor...make sure you eat right after you work out, thats what my nutritionist told me lol

i truly think your doing a lil too much, 5 days a week of 3-4 hours of hard training can have adverse effects.

its great