Audition song for les miserables?

I'm trying out for les mis this summer at a local theater. This particular production is for those 13 to 19 years old and i am 15. This is my first time auditioning for a show at this theater. Does anyone know of any good audition songs that are similar to the style of songs in the show and also can show your... show more I'm trying out for les mis this summer at a local theater. This particular production is for those 13 to 19 years old and i am 15. This is my first time auditioning for a show at this theater. Does anyone know of any good audition songs that are similar to the style of songs in the show and also can show your acting ability? (There are no acting auditions, just singing and dancing.) I'm a soprano. The lowest note i can generally hit is the A below middle C (sometimes its a little lower than this, but if it is too much lower then it doesn't sound right). The highest note i can hit is the C two octaves above middle C (however, it sometimes sounds a little strained). Any suggestions?
4 answers 4