What to do on my vacation destination?

I'm 13 and my mom is shipping me to my Aunts house in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I don't know what to do while i'm there. Ther're like forcing me to go, over summer. It won't be that fun I guess.

Also what should I do on the long 5 hour flight?

Best Answer

First of all, you're going to have a lot of fun. It's a really cool place to be. It's home to a lot of celebrities and rich businesspeople making it full of fast cars, big houses, and big boats. You can take a trip on the water taxi and they will tell you all about the people who own the houses. Also, it is home to one of the world's largest cruise ship ports and is home to the Oasis of the Seas, the largest cruise ship to date. The beach there is also great and the water is crystal clear. Fort Lauderdale is also home to Swimming Hall of Fame. There are lots of great places to eat. My favorite is The Quarterdeck restaurant for their ribs. Even just sitting on the beach is a lot of fun.

I live in the mountains, so going to the mountains isn't much of a vacation.. I like going to the beach though. Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head SC and Old San Juan, Puerto Rico =)