What would you do? I need your help!!?

I work at Walmart....and have been there for almost 4 years. Well, lately, they have started auditing the registers...mostly mine. They told me, they are doing other cashiers registers but, I haven't seen them do too many of the others registers....maybe a few around me. I don't know if they are trying to... show more I work at Walmart....and have been there for almost 4 years. Well, lately, they have started auditing the registers...mostly mine. They told me, they are doing other cashiers registers but, I haven't seen them do too many of the others registers....maybe a few around me. I don't know if they are trying to set me up or just get rid of me....as it seems they are letting go of a lot of people lately. Well, today, they told me my register was short by $8.00 first time they ever told me my register was short.... and I let the CSM know I wasn't the only one on the register another girl was also on the register who is also a CSM. What is your take on this....to me something don't seem right. I just have this gut feeling.
3 answers 3