My friend had sex............../?

I have a friend who's under 15 (let's say that) and she told me she had sex. Am I the only one who thinks that's effed up? And even though she may be lying that's still weird. And I can't get it through her head that it's not normal and that she shouldn't do it again? What do you think I... show more I have a friend who's under 15 (let's say that) and she told me she had sex. Am I the only one who thinks that's effed up? And even though she may be lying that's still weird. And I can't get it through her head that it's not normal and that she shouldn't do it again? What do you think I should say.? No rude comments.
Update: I already exlained the consquences that may come pregnancy emotionally hurt may physically get hurt
Update 2: I said under 15. She's 13.
Update 3: And I try to stay out of her business but shees always acting proud and grown up and ****. And she thinks it's funny. I think she needs help or something cuz she drinks too