Lin asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 10 years ago

What states are Eli Lilly located in?

I need to know all the states that the company Eli Lilly is located in. Please site the source where you have found the information. I have checked the website but I have only found out that there is a plant in Indiana.

Thank you so much!

Best Answer

Their product would of course be shipped to all the states but they seem to have only one physical entity, which is the one in Indiana.

They also only have a single entity in the following countries: Australia, England and Canada. As a matter of fact the 73 nations in which the have locations of sales offices, only 13 have Production facilities and 8 have research facilities.

Lilli does have a sales force that is represented in most states, but you would still work for the offices in Indiana. You can click on one of the sales job opportunities (in the state you want) at the second link below.

SD