? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Lady Gaga and Beyonce Telephone music video inappropriate?

I recently saw the telephone music video and was very shocked at the amount of nudity. I know they have lots of viewers that are kids and was wondering how you felt about it.

Favorite Answer

Hey, that's Lady Gaga for you. And yes there are kids who are listening to her, but her music is for teens rather than children. If parents don't like their children listening to her music, it's their job to stop them, not Lady Gaga's.

Plus she's always been the one to mention inappropriate words and nudity, like in her first album.

The Fame:

Just Dance - talks about drinking

LoveGame - wanting sex

Paparazzi - says "sh**"

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - "says "sh**"

Poker Face - says "muffin" and is about thinking about having sex with a woman when with a man

Money Honey - says "damn"

Paper Gangsta - says "sh**"

etc.

ALL have certain, inappropriate words.

The Fame Monster:

Bad Romance - says "b****"

Monster - says "f***ed" in the explicit version, and the male singer says "hot as hell"

Dance in the Dark - says "b**** in the explicit version, and is about having sex in the dark due to a woman feeling ashamed of herself.

So Happy I Could Die - masturbation and drinking is mentioned

Teeth - says "b****" and is about oral sex

ALL have certain, inappropriate words, and adult themes.

Plus, during live performances, some clothes she wears show off certain body parts. An example is a stuffed Hello Kitty head covering her v*****.

In music videos, some adult themes are shown. Like LoveGame, she's naked with sparkles on her arms and back and face.

In Bad Romance, if you look at her outfit in the bathtub scene, she has X's on her breasts. Also, she is seen wearing a white bikini. And, the music video was about sex trafficing.

Finally, Telephone was made. The word "Motherfu****" was used, yes? She says these words a lot of times during live shows. Once during Bad Romance, she said: "This is my favorite part of the song, so don't f*** it up!" Plus playing Teeth live, she says "Show me your f***ing teeth!"

The prisoners are cussing many times throughout the jail scene. Then, Lady Gaga kisses one of the prisoners.

Later on in the video, she has the same outfit she wore in Bad Romance video with the X's on her breasts. Plus, she's seen riding a car called "The P**** Wagon" from Kill Bill.

Yes, this video is the one with most nudity and adult themes, but it doesn't mean she hasnt done this before.

Yes, Lady Gaga is a brilliant artist, and I feel the nudity and inappropriate words are fine. Just parents need to watch out.

-Wade (One of Lady Gaga's monsters)

Source(s): my mind and music
  • Sherry

Beyonce 10 Nicki Minaj 0 Man Gaga 0

It did have an overdose of nudity and how they called the truck the Pussy Wagon was offputting but i see what you're saying but the song is rated tv 14 if youre too youngand cant handle it dont watch it its not all as bad as rihanna singing rude boy to an audience of kids at the kids choice award how do you think parents felt about their kids hearing take it, take it, love it love me?

• I thought it was very bad and they shouldn't be making videos like this when little kids are going to be watching it, because my little brother is a fan of Gaga, and i don't think its appropriate if he is seeing that kind of crap, the video was garbage, the song is okay and also what was up with the sandwich thing?

• Kati

Absolutely, it is completely innapropriate.

Nothing but bad messages are coming across in that video, and the fact that it's two very powerful, influential females in the video that young girls will look up to.. what the hell are they learning from that?

The media is more influential than people realise.

Too bad the song is actually awesome.

I definitely think it's innappropriate. I know a lot of people of a variety of ages r Lady Gaga &/or Beyonce fans and I thought it stupid to have them dancing in what might've well have been their underwear in the beginning. It's sad to me. I found it extremely disturbing that after they killed everyone in the diner of watever that they started dancing. I think it's a great song but to honest in my opinion the music video... sucked. and to answer ur question: yes. I think it's very inappropriate.

There was no nudity. Just risque. It is flagged as inappropriate, and you have to be logged in, saying you are over 18. There is also a clean version.

That's Lady Gaga for you, trying to shock, or as her PR would say "push the boundaries". If they want to see it Kids will find it, there is no way to stop them.

i find it a bit offputting because im 13, i was gonna ask the same thing. its definatly not appropriate + lady gaga looks soo weird anyway, and i love the song but i HATE watching the video, i often change the channel :L

some people see it as art, others see it is garbage, each to their own i suppose, personally i quiet like it, it is an odd protrait of how music comes to life thru the eyes of gaga, which to a lot of us is just ... well ... gaga!