Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 10 years ago

If someone asked you which presidential candidate you thought was a?

Jug Earred Jihadi Jackass what would your answer be??

Best Answer

John McCain without a doubt. He is a jackass through and through.

"At least I don’t plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c*nt." -to his wife, Cindy, after she playfully twirled his hair and said "You’re getting a little thin up there,"

"Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father." --at a 1998 Republican fundraiser

"Did you hear the one about the woman who is attacked on the street by a gorilla, beaten senseless, raped repeatedly and left to die? When she finally regains consciousness and tries to speak, her doctor leans over to hear her sigh contently and to feebly ask, ’Where is that marvelous ape?’" --a joke McCain reportedly told during his first Senate race in 1986

"F**k you! I know more about this than anyone else in the room." --to Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), during a testy exchange about immigration legislation

"No, I’m calling you a f*cking jerk." --to fellow Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, when Grassley asked "Are you calling me stupid?"

"Only an a**hole would put together a budget like this ... I wouldn’t call you an a**hole unless you really were an a**hole." --to Budget Committee Chairman and fellow Repulican Sen. Pete Domenici, during a Senate budget hearing

I would most likely just leave it at that. It would be unlikely that the asker of such an inane question would be capable of any reasonable discourse. I hope you had the foresight to avoid getting into a meaningless discussion with whoever the poor unfortunate soul was who asked you this. Some people are just incapable intelligent conversation.

A third party candidate at the debate would have been a lie detector. Nader and Bob Barr would have exposed BOTH McCain and Obama for the Big Government crooks they are!

Dennis Kucinich

Fred Thompson

Lieberman

• Either John McCain or Sarah Palin.

Source(s): Former Republican 1971-2003 Independent

D. Cheney (before his 4th heart attack), and Donald Rumsfeld

• bob

Honestly, I just can't think of any reason for answering that question any more could think of any reason for asking that question.