Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Shawn Michaels trivia question. First right answer gets BA.?

Who originally sang Shawn Michaels theme song Sexy Boy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sensational Sherri? But it was written by The mouth of the south, Jimmy Hart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sensational Sherri sung

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sensational Sherri/Scary Sherri/Sherri Martel

• 4 years ago

the international has lost a real and uncommon superstar interior this way of Michael Jackson. under no circumstances has there been the form of very good expertise as him. His expertise and fan base has been compared to that of The Beatles and Elvis, yet i imagine its honest to assert that he's a legend a lot larger than the different band or artist. His songs were fairly influential to the song international and set a common so severe that no longer some thing on account that has truly compared. there has been no different artist who has carried out such dizzy heights as Jackson. For me, Michael Jackson stimulated me mutually with his dancing skill and his songs. there is no longer a song of his that i do not love. i understand many of the words to his songs, and ought to observe his dancing for hours on end. Now i wasn't some great fan, yet i believe he replaced right into a real idol and that i don't believe of the international will see the form of expertise ever lower back. i believe he replaced into misunderstood and his quirky (and infrequently slightly off the wall) ideas were taken thoroughly the incorrect way through the international. It saddens me that the international is the form of judgemental and vicious position, and that i want he would have considered what percentage unswerving and loving followers he had. RIP Michael Jackson.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sensational Sherri sung the first version.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he did!

everyone thought he was gay because nobody sang their own song at that time.he was the first one to do that

EDIT: sensational shery was just the chorus or watever you want to call it,but that doesnt really count

• 1 decade ago

he and sherry, written by jimmy hart

• he did with the sensational shery

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.