Who is the most controversial in republican party, michael steele, rush limbaugh, glenn beck or sarah palin?

Update:

Who is the biggest idiot in republican party, michael steele, rush limbaugh, glenn beck or sarah palin?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ice
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If by controversial you mean boisterous and spouting half truths, it's Limbaugh, if by controversial you mean resigned their term as governor to kiss the bottoms of the tea partiers, then it's Palin, if by controversial you mean opposed to everything that comes out of the democratic camp, then it's Steele, and if you by controversial you mean loud, and wrong, then it's Glenn Beck.

• 10 years ago

None of them lie like Obama and his Chicago fiends do.

If Controversial is disagreeing with the Far Left evil despots, then your choices are of about equal value. I find it hard to choose, but I'll say Glen Beck because he likes to go over the top.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I say Steele because he holds a position of authority in the RNC.

• None really, they do what they half to do because we have a big controversial government going against the people..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • If you can actually challenge any of the facts they provide with facts of your own then you can post questions like this, but if not, you just look like the typical idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about. <==(Most liberals)

• 10 years ago

It's hard to choose the biggest fathead out of that group. They are all fear and smear loonies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.