I think I have One-itis?

About a week ago I met up with this girl I hadn't seen for 6years. Since 10th Grade to be exact I was 16 during the time now I am 22. But we were just friends during that time. When I stopped by her apartment this weekend I went in and we talked for like 6 hours we had a weird moment between those hours where we almost kissed but it was awkward. Point is I haven't slept good since that day which has been 3 days so far because I can't take my mind of her. Every time my eyes close she appears in my mind. I keep having these annoying illusions about her. Can this be considered One-ities?

I don't call her everyday or text her. I am not a stalker I just cant stop thinking about her. We are suppose to hangout again Saturday but I don't think I want too. Simply because I feel like I am going to get more illusions and the situation get worse.

What should I do?

Best Answer

It sounds like you are having a fantasy like infatuation. It happens to all of us at one point in our lives. You know who you are, you know your not some weird stalker. Enjoy the moment and realize reality from fantasy, and its separation. Good luck on your outing!