I think I have One-itis?

About a week ago I met up with this girl I hadn't seen for 6years. Since 10th Grade to be exact I was 16 during the time now I am 22. But we were just friends during that time. When I stopped by her apartment this weekend I went in and we talked for like 6 hours we had a weird moment between those hours where... show more About a week ago I met up with this girl I hadn't seen for 6years. Since 10th Grade to be exact I was 16 during the time now I am 22. But we were just friends during that time. When I stopped by her apartment this weekend I went in and we talked for like 6 hours we had a weird moment between those hours where we almost kissed but it was awkward. Point is I haven't slept good since that day which has been 3 days so far because I can't take my mind of her. Every time my eyes close she appears in my mind. I keep having these annoying illusions about her. Can this be considered One-ities?
I don't call her everyday or text her. I am not a stalker I just cant stop thinking about her. We are suppose to hangout again Saturday but I don't think I want too. Simply because I feel like I am going to get more illusions and the situation get worse.
What should I do?
1 answer 1