Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

Why is it that when a famous man cheats it makes the news?

I was watching Nancy Grace and they are doing a full story ala Tiger Woods on Jesse James for cheating on Sandra Bullock, America's Sweetheart. When a woman like Julia Roberts who also was America's Sweetheart at one time was marrying and dumping men left and right and then marrying a man that was married when they met no one noticed? Why does the media recognize only men as cheaters?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

I agree and I would laugh my head off if Daniel Moder, Ms. Roberts husband had an affair with the nanny of her twins. She is a homewrecking ho.

• 10 years ago

That's just part of being famous also when your famous like Tiger Woods, Julia Roberts,Sandra Bullock we tend to put them on a higher level and when we hear things like they cheated or have been cheated on is then we realize that like us their human

We think because their famous they can do no wrong that they have the perfect life and your right about Julia Roberts has a few ex husbands:-)

But I don't know that she ever cheated on any of them just married and divorced them

And it makes good news to call out yet another cheating man because that's what they get for not makineg sure not to leave behind trails

Everyone loves Snadra Bulluck and we can tell how in love she is with Jesse James

I mean she's been winning awards left and right and for everyone she'd win she'd make sure she give speical shout to her husband and he sitting there smiling like all is good and to have her husband there basking in all her glory

All alone he was creeping on her we loved him because she loved him so when we hear that he been cheating it hurt us that she's hurting

The thing with Tiger Wood it was like he was just a good faithful guy who would never step out on his loving wife and kids

And do gone it it turns out he screw the same amount of women as there are golf ones :-)

Both men now discuss a lot of people because they disappointed everyone with their creeping

• 10 years ago

It`s called a stereotype. When you picture someone called "America`s Sweetheart" doing something not so sweet, everyone will doubt it until it is ridiculously obvious and then they still won`t like it. Whereas Jesse James was called " an American outlaw, gang leader, bank and train robber, and murderer from the state of Missouri and the most famous member of the James-Younger Gang." on wikipedia. And do you mean "a full story ala Jesse James on Tiger Woods?" Ala means in the style of so... But yeah, that`s all i`ve got

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't know what people see in Julia Roberts. She's turned into a snobby self-absorbed brat. How does she stay on the A-List?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Because women cheat so frequently that if they turned that into a story they would never have time to cover anything else.

• 10 years ago

Because the famous women who cheat are much more discreet.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

well women get enough crap for casual sex and giving it up easily and men get away with that even though it takes two to tango so it's only fair men get recognized for something negative

• 10 years ago

because that's how our society works. women are perceived as sluts, but when men cheat it's ok, so the media (run by women and homos) tries to blow it out of proportions by making the man look bad.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Because all the Bimbos run to the press when they get dumped.

The men in famous women's lives don't do that crap.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She did that back like 15 years ago when no one cared about who was sexin who

You talking about wut she did to Kiefer with Jason Patric.

She also did that to Benjamin Bratt with her now-husband too.

She a ho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.