good electric type pokemon in hg/ss?

I just need to know what im asking :D and, i do have accsess to older games, so if there are good ones that you wan tot reccomend me from those, shoot.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Marrep - ampharos

http://www.pokewificastle.com/

Ampharos

~ Substitute

~ Thunderbolt

~ Focus Blast / Focus Punch

~ Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Grass

EV's - 208 HP / 252 SpA / 48 Spe

This set plays a lot like a UU Boah. You can come in on walls with weak attacks (such as Weezing and Mantine), set up a Substitute, and then begin to fire off powerful moves. Ampharos' Thunderbolt coming off of a base 115 Special Attack is nothing to be trifled with, and those who would shrug off the hit (Clefable, for example) are dealt with through Focus Blast or an appropriate Hidden Power. Focus Punch would be of more use in OU as Ampharos constantly lures in Blissey. If you're going to use the set in OU though, it is necessary to use a Quiet nature and shift 20 EVs from HP into Attack. This allows for a clean 2HKO on min HP, max Defense Calm Blissey with Focus Punch. For max HP, max Defense Bold Blissey, you'll need to allocate 176 Atk EVs. Max HP Tyranitar will be also be OHKOed with both spreads (though the 20 Attack variant will need Stealth Rock to guarantee it).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.