What is a good for legit gold making guide for world of warcraft?

im looking for a legit gold making guide for world of warcraft 1 some1 has try ed and it worked and will return the money u payed right back if u do not like it can any1 help by chance or a free gold making web site with tips u can get to with out having to pay both will help alot i have tryed alot of things and... show more im looking for a legit gold making guide for world of warcraft 1 some1 has try ed and it worked and will return the money u payed right back if u do not like it can any1 help by chance or a free gold making web site with tips u can get to with out having to pay both will help alot i have tryed alot of things and they are all around the ah and farming did jc mineing herb fishing skinning lw bs but alot of them dont get good gold unless u get high enough skill lvl and then get plans from like toc or icc and uldar and them and i cant get into them with my 80 no1 even runs them any more and when i get into toc some1 ninja the plans my ignor list is now full of ninjas and i have also sent gm's word of it so pls need a good gold makeing guide
2 answers 2