Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Ewan McGregor movies?

Ewan McGregor has to be my fav actor, this is what I've seen:

Star Wars (of course)

Moulin Rouge

Big Fish

Men Who Stare At Goats

the Island

Miss Potter

and Robots

is Stormbreaker good? and what about the Ghost Writer

I'm 15, so no super adult movies, is there anything else that's good that he's in?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to imdb.com and type in Ewan McGregor, that'll give you a list of everything he's done, and you'll probably get a synopsis of all the films and programmes he's done. Personally i recommend Long Way Round and Long Way Down as someone has already mentioned.

• Ewan appears only in the beginning of Stormbreaker but it IS very good.

You can also see Obi-wan kissing Batman in 'Velvet Goldmine' a great musical starring Ewan, Christian Bale & Jonathan Rhys Meyers (though you may want to wait 2 or 3 years before watching this one!) ;)

• 1 decade ago

You should check out his documentary TV show "The Long Way Around" with him and his friend Charlie. You'll love not only his acting, but also him as a person. Also, "Long Way Down" is amazing.

A life Less Ordinary - you should check this out in a few years, as well as Trainspotting, Young Adam, and Velvet Goldmine (but not right now, you might be a little young)

Check out Little Voice and Emma now, if you are craving some more Ewan

• 1 decade ago

He was in Black Hawk Down which is a little violent but a great movie. Down with Love which is a bit campy but cute. Stay which confused the heck out of me but was still pretty good. Emma and A life less Ordinary were cute. Not his best movies but like you said you're only 15 and the others are not for kids.

• 1 decade ago

Down with Love was a really cute movie. Do NOT watch Velvet Goldmine. He does full frontal in that one. Go to IMDB and look up all his movies. If it's rated R, it is probably very violent or has nudity.

• 1 decade ago

stormbreaker has him in it for like 5secs so i wouldnt bother seeing that movie, i mean the movie is entertaining but not that great!

my fav are:

Angels and demons

the island

i cant think of any suitable for a 15yr old not trying to sounds condecending or anything!

• 1 decade ago

Shallow Grave was cool. It's about 3 roommates who let a stranger rent their spare room, but the guys dies. They discover he's hiding hundreds of thousands of dollars of stolen cash. They decide to keep the money and the secret, telling each other they'll trust everyone to keep it to themselves.

Then the temptation of the money becomes too much for them, and things begin to go horribly wrong.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

It kind of sounds like this movie. Check it out to see if this seems familiar. Young Adam (2003)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg yes, i love moulin rouge and big fish. i haven't seen miss potter yet but i want to!

stormbreaker was pretty good. haven't seen ghost writer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He was in "Angels & Demons" which was awesome!! I thought it'd be scary but it was like a WAY awesome-er version of national treasure, haha :) and it involved murders, lol :) You should see it!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.