2010 Corolla Vs 2010 Mazda 3 Sedan..Which one to buy?

Hi, Looking for advice on whether to buy 2010 Corolla LE or 2010 Mazda i-Touring sedan. I am kind of stuck and not able to make a decision as to which one to choose. I am thinking more about reliability and resale value 3 or 4 years down the line. I intend to buy the car rather than lease it. Amid all the... show more Hi,

Looking for advice on whether to buy 2010 Corolla LE or 2010 Mazda i-Touring sedan.

I am kind of stuck and not able to make a decision as to which one to choose. I am thinking more about reliability and resale value 3 or 4 years down the line. I intend to buy the car rather than lease it.

Amid all the noise about Toyota, Is it still worth buying? I am not sure how Mazda 3 resale value will be. KBB shows Mazda 3 to have a higher value than Corolla, which is primarily because of the recent problems.