Error- to reboot & select proper boot device, whenever try to start computer?

Hi , I have put my problem before also over here & people have been really kind to me. Whenever I try to start my computer it shows the following error: Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device & press a key. As suggested by everyone overhere to whom I am very... show more Hi , I have put my problem before also over here & people have been really kind to me.
Whenever I try to start my computer it shows the following error:

Reboot and Select proper Boot device
or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device & press a key.

As suggested by everyone overhere to whom I am very thankful, I followed the screen instructions and rebooted & repaired my windows.
While the window was getting installed it showed the following error:

The software you are installing for this hardware
NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600GT
has not passed windows logo testing to verify its compatability with windows XP.
Continuing your installation of this software may impair or destabalize the correct operation of your system either immediately or in the future. Microsoft strongly recommend that you stop this installation now & contact the hardware vendor for software that has passed windows logo testing.
Do you want to continue installing the software for this hardware?
Yes/ No.

I clicked yes.Now also whenever I start my computer the same problem persists It shows the earlier error to reboot & select proper boot device .................

My computer is :
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Dou CPU
E4500@ 2.20 GHz
2.20GHz, 3.00GB of RAM
Mother Board:INTEL M/B 945 ASUS
Hard Disk:HDD SATA SEAGATE 500GB

window XP professional 2002 Service Pack 2
Graphics Card-Nvidia Pci Express Card 8600 Gt MSI

BOOT(options)
Boot Setting configuration
Quick Boot (enabled)
Full screen logo(enabled)
Add on ROM Display Mode(Force Bios)
Boot up Num_lock(on)
PS/2 Mouse support (auto
Wait for F! Iff Error (enabled)
DEL Message Display (enabled)
Interrupting 19 capture(disabled)

Boot Device Priority
Ist Boot Device { 4S-HP DVD Write}
2nd Boot Device { Removable Device}
3rd Boot Device {Disabled}

I bought my computer nearly 2 years back. & graphics card was installed nearly i year and half back.Is my graphics card creating this problem.
Plz help.
7 answers 7