Best survival knife for the buck?

Im brother and i are going hunting for the first time and i wanted to get a survival knife. Not a hunting knife, if there is a difference, but a survival. Im looking for the best bang for the buck. Ive heard Mora is a good choice. But which one? or which would you prefer? I live near a Gerber factory and have a... show more Im brother and i are going hunting for the first time and i wanted to get a survival knife. Not a hunting knife, if there is a difference, but a survival. Im looking for the best bang for the buck. Ive heard Mora is a good choice. But which one? or which would you prefer? I live near a Gerber factory and have a Gerber multi tool i use for work everyday and id never had an issue with it. but im looking for something cheaper with better quality if possible. A reason why you prefer your knife over others would be great. thanks.
Update: Corpse Dungeoneer: That why i said IF possible. I love Gerber but im not sure of their survival tools.