how long does it take for a bladder infection to turn into a kidney infection?

well i just found out that i have a bladder infection and i'm pregnant...and i have yet to treat the infection. and i was told that kidney infections can cause a misscarriage....so can someone please tell me how long does it take...i need serious answers please...

Best Answer

whatever you do go to the doctor and gert it treated asap.... do not listen to people who say drink cranberry juice or alot of water it only gets rid of symptons NOT the infection you MUST take antiobiotics to get rid of it.....and it depends on your immunity system its very rare but it did happen to me i became violently ill withing 2-3 weeks and was put on bed rest and took pills that messed up my system.....I would go to the doctor and get treated....

Source(s): Personal Experience

1

Source(s): Reverse Kidney Disease Naturally : http://KidneyHeal.trustdd.com/?QKbN