super size me movie? worth to watch?

i'm bored and i found this movie on netflix is it Worth to watch i don't want to lose time to some stupid movie, i don't mind that its a documentary-movie

Update:

what about food inc.???

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

it's very interesting and informative. I had to watch it in Home Economics a few years ago, makes you feel a bit sick, but if you are interested in the contents and effects of food, and can stand the documentary type films then i think it's worth it.

• Belie
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

It's rather interesting and Morgan Spurlock isn't very annoying. You'll probably appreciate it more if you're not a big McDonald's fan.

If you like Supersize Me you might also want to check out his show 30 Days, where different people are placed in environments they know basically nothing about and possibly conflict with their own personal world views. (For example, an athlete is confined to a wheelchair for 30 Days and live life like someone injured from the waist down.)

Mark: Michael Moore has nothing to do with Supersize Me...

• wilson
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Eh, it's kind of interesting, but sometimes dubious. Plus, you probably already know that fast food isn't good for you.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I watched it in a culinary class, very interesting..but somewhat common sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

It's interesting, and somewhat eye opening. We all know fast food is bad for us, but this shows you just how bad it is.

• 10 years ago

Not really. If you are already aware that fast food is bad for you, there is no need to watch it. Michael Moore is disgusting to watch.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

worth it.

kinda disgusting,

but its worth the watch if you havnt seen it.

• 10 years ago

Yes, it's excellent.

• 10 years ago

yes! it's very informative (:

• 10 years ago

id say so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.