How to fix printer spooler error code 2?

My OS is Vista Ultimate, printer : Canon PIXMA PM190 Series (BRAND NEW, just bought) when installing it's driver into my computer, almost finished, it says: "Processing cannot be continued because the Print Spooler service has been stopped. Restart the computer to start the Print Spooler service and... show more My OS is Vista Ultimate, printer : Canon PIXMA PM190 Series (BRAND NEW, just bought)

when installing it's driver into my computer, almost finished, it says:

"Processing cannot be continued because the Print Spooler service has been stopped. Restart the computer to start the Print Spooler service and then try again."

but after i restarted, it's still the same. Tried solutions on net but none of them work. The problem is the Spooler settings in Services.msc, i can't open it/edit Properties. it says "The system cannot find the file specified." please help! need a true solution for this please T_T it's been a week since i haven't used my new printer T_T
Update: no, i've tried that earlier, still not a solution to that procedure. anymore?