How much energy, in kilowatt hours per year, would one square foot of solar cells produce?

The typical efficiency of a solar panel is around 12% so you can use that figure. The angle that I would be setting these solar panels would be on my roof so I figure around a 45 degree angle would be the ange that these solar panels would be set at. The location is in Rapid City, SD which has a latitude of 44... show more The typical efficiency of a solar panel is around 12% so you can use that figure.
The angle that I would be setting these solar panels would be on my roof so I figure around a 45 degree angle would be the ange that these solar panels would be set at.
The location is in Rapid City, SD which has a latitude of 44 degrees North.
Rapid City's climate is a steppe climate. And there are on average 226 days of sun per year, with 2732 hours of sun yearly.
The solar panels would be stationary.
So, I am wondering, how many kilowatt hours per year would one square foot of solar cells produce if there were 2732 hours of sunlight per year, equal to 7.5 hours per day?