Youtube wont let me upload my video?

I was trying to upload videos from my canon powershot g11 to youtube, but it didn't work. So, I converted it to .flv file, but when I tried to upload it again it says ERROR. Does anyone know what is wrong?!

Update:

Well I tried some of these suggestions, and I kept on converting it and still didn't work. But when I tried uploading it on youtube mobile it worked, weird..

Update 2:

Oh! And thanks for all these answers!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There maybe many reasons:

1. Your video files for uploading should be less than 2GB and 10 Min long.

2. You converter does not provide you proper codec

You may check your converters again, if it still not work. Try another one which can manage all popular formats without any virus attaching. You are free to set video resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc to compress your video files. You may download the trial version for evaluation.

http://www.any-format-converter.com/any-format-to-...

Hope I am of helpful! Good luck!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jenny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, flv is right format for youtube, so I think there is something wrong with your converted flv files, you can try use other video converter software to re convert your videos to flv again. I am using RZ Video Converter to convert any videos or audios between different formats, such as convert any videos to flv, you can try it by yourself. Yahoo or google search and download rz video converter. Hope it can help you.

• border
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

ok.. there are 3 guidelines on youtube, you're making valuable that it does no longer exceed 10 minutes, each and every so often it takes a lengthy time period to upload it on youtube in accordance on your internet speed. make valuable it is nicely matched with youtube formats, alongside with AVI, WMV, MPEG. when you're downloading a huge report keep in mind it takes a lengthy time period for the video to be placed on the youtube community.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think it is caused by the wrong codec. U can try this video tool which can offer u built-in codec compatible with youtube to avoid codec issue.

have a try:

http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.