Is red rocks amphitheater general admission standing room only?

I am trying to decide if I want to buy tickets for 311 this summer, it says rows 2-69 are general admission. Does this mean it is all standing room only or is it seats? If it is all seats I will probably not go.

Tickets go on sale in a few days so hopefully I can get an answer soon.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

It is "Seats" in the sense that they are a deep bench or stair so there isn't a big bulky seat in the way when you stand (I think it's roughly about 3 Feet Deep) - Seating is first come - first serve so get there early. Most people will be sitting on the flat stair until the Headliner comes on and then EVERYONE stands which makes it feel like a tradational General Admission standing room only on a tier. I would highly reccomend going to see your favorite band/group if you have never been. I saw OAR there last year and it was hands down the best concert I have ever been to.

good day sms! to respond to you query wisely, confident! widespread admission and backyard seats stands out as the comparable component. As for venue rules, they are truly widespread. you may look at their internet site for added information! wish that enables!