When will the health care system itself be reformed?

Democrats keep claiming they have passed health care reform, yet nowhere in the bill is anything other than insurance addressed.

Address the shortages of doctors and nurses? Nope, nada

Address the lack of equal accessibility to quality care? Nope, nada

Address the need for more far reaching preventative medicine? Nope, nada

Address the dire need for increased research funding? Nope, nada

The list goes on and on...

Where is the Health Care Reform the Democrats keep so vehemently touting?

@Thing 2, hate to break it too you, I'm not right wing by any means. Unlike you I do not fall at the feet of any party in subjugation. But hey as long as it works for you, keep on with it :)

@PT, you're another drone aren't you? Can you actually come up with a cohesive independent thought? All you have done is parrot the talking points of MSM.

Oh and fyi, I abhor Fox and Rush more than I abhor MSM, which is saying a lot. However by all means continue to display your ignorance for all to see :)

Favorite Answer

Oh.. and don't forget..

THe only problem with our system was Cost.

Cost of Insurance is driven by the cost of Medical Procedures..

Cost of Medical procedure is driven by the the Doctors expenses.

My Dr pays 65,000 year in Malpractice Insurance.. Also makes him do more tests than he knows he needs to be "Safe".

They didn't address the actual costs at all.

But hey, they did protect their campaign donations from Trial Lawyers.

Source(s): Excellent Question

Address the shortages of doctors and nurses? Yes offers grants and loan forgiveness for those who go into public service.

Address the lack of equal accessibility to quality care? Absolutely by eliminating pre existing conditions.

Address the need for more far reaching preventative medicine? Provides for no copay for preventative care

Address the dire need for increased research funding? Absolutely in there provides tax incentives for research.

Turn off Fox fictional News and Rush Limbaugh and get some facts.

Because it is insurance reform.

All those things would be socialism that you right wing loons are always bitching about.