Capital One credit card billing cycle question! very confused!?

alright I just got my credit card, its a Master and the whole thing is kind of confusing to me. My credit line is 300. My cycle goes from Jan2 to Feb1 then Feb2 to Mar1, that's easy. Alright then between Jan2 and Feb1 I spent $250, then I thought the next transactions would go to another cycle and that my... show more alright I just got my credit card, its a Master and the whole thing is kind of confusing to me. My credit line is 300. My cycle goes from Jan2 to Feb1 then Feb2 to Mar1, that's easy. Alright then between Jan2 and Feb1 I spent $250, then I thought the next transactions would go to another cycle and that my available credit had become full again, so I spent another $50 but after that it wouldn't let me spend anymore. I was scared, thinking that there was something wrong with my card. My statement arrived on Feb 10, I paid them right away. They received my bill on Feb 15, and I could use my credit card again. It happened again this month! then I draw this conclusion: Even though it is a new cycle, you can't continue using your card if you have used up all your credit line from the start of the cycle TO THE DAY THEY RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT! its all about them receiving your payment for last cycle, not because another cycle begins. even though my conclusion seems logical to me, it is still confusing. sorry I'm a newbie, so please please explain fully to me I'm extremely baffled. thanks millions