Do you agree with these two bible scriptures?

Jeremiah 10:23 I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own steps. Ecclesiastes 8:9, All this I have seen, and there was an applying of my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, [during] the time that man has dominated man to his injury. Those two... show more Jeremiah 10:23 I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own.
We are not able to plan our own steps.

Ecclesiastes 8:9, All this I have seen, and there was an applying of my heart to every work that has been done under the sun, [during] the time that man has dominated man to his injury.

Those two scriptures says that we as humans are incapable of leading our own way. Looking at all the political leaders in history, I would have to agree with these scriptures. No one has been able to bring peace to the world or country no matter which type of government they use.