How do I file a complaint with Walmart services?

I bought a Money card there months ago and after calling several times, they still haven't sent the card with my name on it. I've got a contract with a company that takes money off the card and now Walmart isn't letting me input money on the card without having the card with my name on it. I want to file a complaint but the website doesn't feature a complaints department. Who do I call?

Favorite Answer

Info in included at bottom but I wanted you to know that

I actually wrote an article about how to file a successful complaint with Walmart. Ill include that link too. Walmart sent me a 50 buck gift card to smooth over my issue when I followed these guidelines listed in the article. Hope this helps you out and good luck with your complaint and getting it resolved.

Tips and Suggestions for Filing a Successful Complaint with Walmart

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/394091/ti...

Contact info for Walmart:

To reach the Contact Center of Wal-Mart Stores, call 1-800-WALMART (1-800-925-6278), from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CT) Saturday or from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. (CT) Sunday.

or the mailing address is...

Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

Attn: Customer Service

702 S.W. 8th Street

Bentonville, AR 72716

Or email your complaint as I did. Use this link,

http://walmartstores.com/GlobalWMStoresWeb/navigat...

1

Source(s): Complimentary Walmart Gift Card : http://walmartgiftcard.ohfos.com/?phl

Walmart Complaints

I want to file a complaint about Walmart service in council bluff Iowa

As I stood waiting in line at my local walmart, 2 customers ahead of me. What should have been a rather easy checkout turned into a long wait. Why? Because the customer presently checking out was asked by cashier if she would like to apply for a walmart credit card. So we all had to wait and extra 5 minutes. When lady finished and finally left, the gentlemen in front of me asked cashier why didnt she go to apply at customer service? Answer: the store manager is requiring all cashiers to ask each customer if they would like to apply for a card at checkout Now the guy in front of me was frustrated it was 9:00pm and he had worked a 10 day and had to get up at 4:30 am. I was standing wondering why this had to be done at the checkout and keep other people waiting. Next time I will left cart full and walk away. It is the busiest shopping season and going to be a long haul at walmart. I will probably avoid, and shop elsewhere. My thought is why dont they set up a special area with a employee manning a machine specifcally to apply for a walmart charge card? Perhaps right at the front door!!!

I order some item online for my son for Christmas and they were suppose to arrive on jan. 5th so we rushed home looking for the only two item that he would recieve for Christmas and our package never arrived well the manager or so he said he was at the 800 number that they listed above was nasty and very rude I asked to be reinburst because I no longer wanted the items since even he didn't know when they would arrive Addison in Colorado told me he would not be giving me a refund and that I could just wait for the item to arrive one on the 7th and the other he was uncertain when it would come but Walmart didn't hesitate to take the payment and I can't have a refund until after however long it took for us to get the items I will never ever order online again because they had the worst customer service and Walmart tells lies when they let you pick when you want your package to arrive they say one thing but really they just want the money they don't care about the customers because if they did they would have tried to make sure the unhappy customer was happy I wish I would have recorded the conversation

My wife and I went to the Walmart in Dumas,Tx. on Sunday Oct. 12,2014 at about 3:30pm to buy a wireless mouse. While there we were going to use the bathroom. All the stalls in both men and women were so dirty we would not use them. Both the bathrooms in the front and back of the store. Toilet paper was stuck on the wall with something, I hate to guess what if was. We bought the wireless mouse after a 20 minute wait in line. This is normal for this Walmart. I wish someone would open a store in Dumas to give them a run for there money. If they did the would put them out of business. Advise: Go to Walmart only when you have to.

I was in Walmart today 9/24/2015 to return an XBOX that I brought on 9/1/2015. I had my receipt. The store manager told me it was out of the 15 days, so I could not return it. It quit working 9/23/2015. No one said anything about 15 days, nor does the receipt state that. I was told I had to send it to the company. They need to take down signs that say they will take care of customers, I was told Walmart had changed their return policy, and it sucks. Also, there was a lady trying to return a pair of jean, she was told they was on markdown and could not return them. This was at the Atlanta Texas Walmart. Walmart I will not shop at, and I ask others to think hard about it. Service is gone to pot.

Thank you for posting this information. I recently visited the Walmart in Landover MD., very dirty store, poor service. Went to purchase a 1.7 Igloo refrigerator and was informed because they only had the display I was not allowed to purchase it. Yep I bought the next size up, but you can best believe I will not shop at that location ever again.

On a scale of 1 to 5 and one being the lowest, -10

I find that 4 of 5 Walmarts I have been to this year are at best inefficient and at worst outright RUDE. They have poor return and exchange policies and after two out of 3 bad experiences with online and three out of three in the store I will no longer be a customer and I suggest you don't either.