How can I get an internship at Yahoo! Answers?

I've been using this site for over 3 years (November 2006, but around 58 suspended accounts are against my resume, I guess) and I am looking for internship opportunities almost everywhere. This morning I woke up and said to myself, Y!A!!!! No, don't ask me to google it because if you google "Yahoo... show more I've been using this site for over 3 years (November 2006, but around 58 suspended accounts are against my resume, I guess) and I am looking for internship opportunities almost everywhere. This morning I woke up and said to myself, Y!A!!!! No, don't ask me to google it because if you google "Yahoo Answers internships" all you get are lots of links leading you to questions about random internships.

Anyways, I'm a college junior majoring in mass communication. Do I stand a chance with the Yamster? I mean, I'm experienced and totally familiar with the site and on top of that, I'm cool!
Update: Who said I want a paid internship? I only ask for a few school credits and stuff to put on my resume.