Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Has Dan Rather told any new water melon jokes lately?

Favorite Answer

Dan WHO?

That old fart lost my respect a DECADE ago and should have been imprisoned for the OUTRIGHT LIE he told (and told.. and told... and told) on national TV about President Bush.

Grandma... tell me a bedtime story. Make it a fun "make believe" story like.... no bias in the media. I like that one! It makes me laugh....

• Isn't it amazing how all the libs and especially the media just brush over comments like Dan Rather made? If it was a conservative saying that, there would be hell to pay.

When it's a lib.....ah that's ok. Harry Reid calls Obama a "Well spoken *****". Then Joe Biden calls Obama "clean".

Unreal. These people are all drones, I swear.

nope, Dan the man is laying low.. Dumb thing to say even if he didn't make it as a racist comment. He could have just said lemons or some other fruit..

ah the political humor of political insiders.

am i the only one who is glad he doesn't get the joke?

Isn't funny how HE gets a pass You gotta love the liberal media bias BS!

America is center-right. Why do we need to be forced to watch this crap daily?

I am dying to see what happens to MSNBC when Comcast takes control.

Evidently Shuster is suspended due to his wanting to join CNN.

• Paul

Not yet, But beer and fried chicken sounds good about know.

Why dose beer test so good with greasy food?