Reallly amazing music question...?

Okay so I need some more songs on my iPod. So what are all your fav songs/bands. Thanks for the help(;

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I don't have favourite songs. My favourite songs change depending on which artist I'm listening to the most at the moment. I'd say that my favourite artists in general are Ace Enders (Ace Enders & A Million Different People, I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business, and The Early November) and Steve Reynolds.

I have a varied taste in music, so I'll post everything on my ipod (copy & paste from another similar question I answered)

The Academy Is, Ace Enders & A Million Different People, Alexisonfire, Alexz Johnson, All Time Low, The American Dollar, The Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Armor For Sleep, As I Lay Dying, The Audition, Bedouin Soundclash, Belvedere, Bif Naked, Billy Talent, Blink-182, Box Car Racer, The Boy Least Likely To, Brett Dennen, Brothers At Sea, Cansei De Ser Sexy, A Change Of Pace, Chris Garneau, Christina Aguilera, City And Colour, Closet Monster, Coeur De Pirate, Cute Is What We Aim For, Daphne Loves Derby, Death From Above 1979, Drop Dead Gorgeous, The Early November, The Echelon Effect, Eisley, Eminem, Esthero, Evanescence, Explosions In The Sky, Fiona Apple, Frente!, From First To Last, Frou Frou, Funeral For A Friend, Gallows, Gregory And The Hawk, Gym Class Heroes, The Hives, Hot Hot Heat, I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business, J. Tillman, The Killers, Lady Gaga, Lightspeed Champion, M.I.A, Mayday Parade, Meg & Dia, Metric, Michelle Branch, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, The Pierces, Plain White T's, Protest The Hero, Rachael Yamagata, Radioforhelp, Relient K, Rise Against, The Rocket Summer, Russian Red, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Scene Aesthetic, She & Him, A Silver Mt. Zion, Silverstein, The Spill Canvas, A Static Lullaby, Steve Reynolds, The Strokes, Taking Back Sunday, Teddy Geiger, This Will Destroy You, Three Days Grace, Under Byen, The Used, The Vines, White Rabbits, William Fitzsimmons, Yoav.

Those are artists whose albums I have in full.

Here's a list of artists whose songs I have acquired from podcasts (Indiefeed) or music blogs (mostly from Aurgasm) or other places. I don't have full albums from these artists:

Alesana, Amanda Jenssen, Amylie, Angie Hart, Anjulie, Betty Marie Barnes, Cadence Weapon, Caroline, Cibo Matto, Cohen, The Delano Orchestra, Elizabeth & The Catapult, Farryl Purkiss, Jaymay, Hi I'm Polaroid!, Kelsey Wild, Kyle Riabko, Lenka, Lily Frost, Madita, Priscilla Ahn, RF and Lili De La Mora, Robert Francis, Say Anything, Sherwood, Surprises, Wallis Bird, Sean Hays, This Morning Call, Curtis Harvey, Viva Voce, The Woodlands, The Depreciation Guild, Erin McKeown, ApSci, Ascetic Junkies, Emilie Mover, Press On Randy, Joey Ryan, Haley Bonar, Sam Kills Two, Gregor Samsa, Tara Simmons, Hey Ocean!, The Blow, Chris Bathgate, Luke Buda, Mostly Bears, Joey Cape, Aviette, Tracy Shedd, Peter Bradley Adams, Passenger (UK band), Amber Rubarth, Kilowatthours, These United States, Frightened Rabbit, David Karsten Daniels, Marble Sounds, Brown Bird , Museum Pieces, The Coast, The Kin, ST, The Apathy Eulogy, Halou, The Dimes, Emily Jane White, Tom Brosseau, hollAnd, Andy McKee, Barzin, Aleda Diane, The Grey Race, Glenn Jones, POLA, Band Of Horses, Chloe Day, Devics, Ryan Auffenberg, Chad VanGaalen, Woolly Leaves, Letting Up Despite Great Faults, Phon, Julie Collings, Cibelle, Danielle Howle, Matt Nathanson, Julie Collins, Bill, Ida, Pamela Martin, Jonathon Coulton, Maritime, Great Northern, Dirty Projectors

Some artists I've just recently discovered from music blogs:

Andrew Belle, The Honey Trees, Two Door Cinema Club, Fair, Steve Moakler, Andrew Ripp, Parachute Musical, Zach Williams

Some of these artists in general in the first two lists sing their songs in languages other than English, and some are instrumental. Some of the artists in the first list are no longer active. On the second list, some might no longer be active as some of the songs I have are from around 2005.

• 4 years ago

Berlioz: Symphonie Fantastique has a dying march because the last motion, situated at the Catholic Requiem mass Dies Irae. Pretty spooky. Camille Saint-Saens: Danse Macabre. the xylophone for the bones dancing and hopping round makes a excellent final result.

• 1 decade ago

I See Stars

Mayday Parade

Go Radio

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Artists- Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil wayne, ALL of Young Money group!!

Source(s): but it all depends on what you like !!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anna
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

-The Veronicas.

-The Verve

-Avril Lavigne

-Gwen Stefani

-Bryan Adams

-Kelly Clarkson

-Black Eyed Peas

-Lady Gaga

-Alizee

Songs- ALL of the veronicas

ALL of the Verve.

Innocence, slipped away, runaway, alice by avril lavigne

paparazzi, and telephone by lady gaga.

pump it, my humps by black eyed peas.

just walk away by kelly clarkson

ALL of Alizee

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one republic - all the right moves

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.