Chris Nunez, love hate tattoos, miami ink?

right, well im turning 15 really soon and me and my friend were discussing how for my 18 th birthday we're going to book an appointment for Love Hate tattoos to get 3 personal tattoos done :) basically im in love with Chris Nunez and we're going to book 6 months in advance and stay in Miami for the week,... show more right, well im turning 15 really soon
and me and my friend were discussing how for my 18 th birthday we're going to book an appointment for Love Hate tattoos to get 3 personal tattoos done :)
basically im in love with Chris Nunez and we're going to book 6 months in advance and stay in Miami for the week, so do you think if we asked we could get him to do them and do you think it will still be open in 3 years haha
also have you had one done there, what was it like? and because of who works there did it cost a lot more?
ive been on their website but it doesn't say about personal preferences, just 6 month pre booking, shame you can't do 3 year!
thankyou :)

oh also, i don't care if im not on TV, i just really want the tattoo
Update: yeah same
was like the best program ever :)
yeah i like Chris and Ami's work too
haa im just in love with Chris Nunez so that would be like the most immense birthday ever, aha thanks for your answer :)