Chris Nunez, love hate tattoos, miami ink?

right, well im turning 15 really soon

and me and my friend were discussing how for my 18 th birthday we're going to book an appointment for Love Hate tattoos to get 3 personal tattoos done :)

basically im in love with Chris Nunez and we're going to book 6 months in advance and stay in Miami for the week, so do you think if we asked we could get him to do them and do you think it will still be open in 3 years haha

also have you had one done there, what was it like? and because of who works there did it cost a lot more?

ive been on their website but it doesn't say about personal preferences, just 6 month pre booking, shame you can't do 3 year!

thankyou :)

oh also, i don't care if im not on TV, i just really want the tattoo

yeah same

was like the best program ever :)

yeah i like Chris and Ami's work too

haa im just in love with Chris Nunez so that would be like the most immense birthday ever, aha thanks for your answer :)

Best Answer

I hate to burst your bubble but the TV show is not on the air any more. It ended a couple of years ago. If Nunez still works there at the time you get tattooed then you shouldn't have a problem. It may cost a little more to get tattooed because they have been on TV and they were the first to do a reality show on tattooing as far as I know.

If the shop is still popular in 3 years as it has been then it should still be open. Don't forget to rebook when your time runs out.

Unfortunately I haven't been tattooed there but I supposed it's a similar experience to getting tattooed any where else.

Here is a link to their shop, you may want to get an estimate from them and start saving.

http://www.lovehatetattoos.com/

Chris Nunez Tattoo

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

right, well im turning 15 really soon

basically im in love with Chris Nunez and we're going to book 6 months in advance and stay in...

Source(s): chris nunez love hate tattoos miami ink: https://shortly.im/zw5OM

I dont have any tattoos, but i used to watch Miami Ink, its a shame they dont' have the show on anymore, I am addicted to LA Ink too though. I think he will probably be in business in 3 years, but if he's not, Chris Garver does really nice work and so does Ami James. Love their work.

even if he doesn't work at miami ink in 3 years, he will probably still be tattooing and you can always go wherever he is. on the miami ink website you can probably find some contact information for him so you will be able to figure it all out closer to your 18th birthday. it might be more expensive to get tattooed by him since he is a "celebrity" but i'm sure it would be worth it.

Good Luck!

Chris Núñez

Enjoyed this question