Do women Like men with Big Butts?? Do women like tighter pants on men?

Do women find men with big butts attractive ??

Im 19 a male I have a big butt and big thighs and pants don't fit me right so sometimes I buy them a little baggy. I play sports and workout alot I think i got it doing squats all the time in highschool trying to increase my vertical leap. Yesterday at work I wore some tighter pants then usual because the rest were dirty and my female co workers said I had a nice butt.

Do Women Find Men with big butts attractive??

Also should I start wearing fitted jeans or maybe skinny jeans to show it more or wear looser not to show as much??

Favorite Answer

hey! girls like guys with big butts but big thighs are a turn-off......so to hide them i think baggy and loose-fitted pants are suitable....never wear skinny ones(they'll look horrible!)

go on........ impress girls....lol!!!!

First of all all the creams are pure scams and if you think that surgery is the only option to lift your butt, then you have mistaken. I was so close going with surgery and I would have regretted it. Check out this video on how to lift your butt by doing exercises http://www.buttliftbikini.com

Mainly it's about exercises and what foods you need to eat. It took just under 4 weeks for me to see results. What can I say, I look young again. Good luck!

• Donna

hahahaha! i guess for a bigger lady to wear baggy pants would mean she has to get an even bigger size wich might not exist or really embasass her. I know some big people who squezze into small sizes just so they can tell people they wear a size 12 or 14 but they do not look good especially with a mufin top. I guess they are just dilusional. funny Q though!

Not a big butt, but a cute butt! If you have big thighs then DO NOT wear skinny jeans it will look vomitrotious. xoxo, Fashionisto

Its not a bad thing! I wouldnt wear skinny jeans tho..I think jeans that arent real baggy would look nice.

What real man wants to wear SKINNY JEANs? Everything should be well proportioned that is all. No tricks to it just be a man.

no big bums. but i like skinny jeans on men.. not the old grabdpa dranky ones tho.. the sexy ones

women do not look at the butt size its all about the overall personality , its the way you dress the way you talk. and when its about the pants , loose pants go better , please avoid tight pants. they will just make u look bigger.

:) hope i helped!

I like men with big portfolios.