Zobari Z asked in HealthDental · 10 years ago

What is the cost of root canal?

I had an emergency root canal done last week (there were three roots). The dentist is charging me $658. I don't know if the crown will be included in this. I want to know if this is standard price, before I go back? Is this just my co-payment or will the insurance company pay part of it (i usually do not understand their lingo)? The receptionist told me though that a $100 was my annual deductible.

Favorite Answer

If $658 is the total cost for a root canal, that is very cheap for a molar root canal. Crowns are usually around $1000. I don't know if the $658 is your out of pocket costs for the root canal, crown, or both. Also $100 deductible means that the first $100 comes out of your pocket before the insurance company begins to pay their share. You should speak to the billing secretary to have these questions answered for sure.

Source(s): A dentist

Emergency Root Canal Cost

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the cost of root canal?

I had an emergency root canal done last week (there were three roots). The dentist is charging me $658. I don't know if the crown will be included in this. I want to know if this is standard price, before I go back? Is this just my co-payment or will the insurance company pay part of it (i...

Source(s): cost root canal: https://biturl.im/1twrY