isnt' leonardo dicaprio so hot?

omg. i have a little mini crush on him. lol. i love him him in all his movies, especialy titanic, he's so cute. I just melt every time watching him, any one else?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

I'm a guy, as you can see by my avatar, but no, he looks like a slimy monster that crawls out of your second story commode at night...

• Eire7
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Yes. Was obsessed with him when titanic came out i remem i used to want to meet a man like jack hahaha!I have to admit though i always will have a we thing for him!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yeah,he's one of the hottest men in the world! i love his eyes and his smile.

he used to look gorgeous when he was young.nowadays,he doesn't look the "pretty boy" he used to be but,he still looks hot!

he's amazing as an actor.i've seen some of his movies like titanic(in which he was superb),revolutionary road,the quick and the dead,the man in the iron mask,etc.i want to see the departed,blood diamond and all his movies which i haven't seen.

Source(s): love leo:)
  • alarid
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

he's the optimal thang to stroll aross my exhibit, he's dazzling and extremely very proficient in all of his roles yet my 2 fav video clips by employing him is great and seize me in case you are able to, he became definitely daydreamin high quality and make u wanna scream, he's previous high quality!!!! they have not made up one among those high quality for him and Denzel Washington and Blair Underwood!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • fgfg
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Yup, he's super charming and his face is so.. aaaah!

Not to mention he's a great actor, and my favorite movie is Titanic(:

He did a great job and looked so damn hot! Everytime I look at him I think "marry me now" in my head..lol he's plain amazing <3

• La La
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I think he was really hot when he was in Titanic. Nowadays not so much.

• 10 years ago

Oh lord he is sexy!

his eyes...are just perfect

• 10 years ago

Oh yes.

• 10 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.