What are your thoughts on wearing a Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt with a Confederate flag in the background to school?

One of my favorite bands is Lynyrd Skynyrd and my favorite song is the live version of Free Bird. As some know, Lynyrd Skynyrd uses the Confederate flag for their shows. Being it my favorite song, I wanted a t-shirt with a bird on it and I found one that I really like. The problem is there is a Confederate flag... show more One of my favorite bands is Lynyrd Skynyrd and my favorite song is the live version of Free Bird. As some know, Lynyrd Skynyrd uses the Confederate flag for their shows. Being it my favorite song, I wanted a t-shirt with a bird on it and I found one that I really like.

The problem is there is a Confederate flag in the background. I live in northern Illinois and I was wondering what your thoughts are on wearing it to school. In the south, I know this would be okay, but there is a lot of diversity at my school and I don't want to offend anyone. I am in no way racist, don't make that assumption.

Here is the shirt:
http://www.teesforall.com/product_info.p...

What are your thoughts? As you can see, the flag is in the background.