why dose us government suck?

There are so many reasons why the us government sucks. I Just want the best reasons.I love my contry,but there are these people in government that are Killing it.Soon this contry is going to fall,and its going to be our own fault.

Favorite Answer

Its all a problem of Greed and Corruption. Why do you think you are in this mess to begin with. It all started with the Housing Scam right in the USA. And unfortunately, it took a toll on most other countries as well all because of the USA.

This guy will not be able to cure the problems.

The problems with government are massive. Here are just a few

1. Lobbyists that get paid to bribe politicians to keep them from passing regulations on business that will hurt the bottom line. The regulations are threatened to get the lobbyists to pay the politicians money not to do it. This is Legalized bribing and extortion. It’s all unconstitutional but new laws have been passed to circumvent the constitution

2. Way too many social programs and wealth redistribution. Cost of wealth redistribution programs 1.9 trillion in 2010 cost of federal deficit 1.6 trillion. Do you see what I mean?

3. A dummied down population that thinks money grows on trees and if the government provides it then it’s somehow free. Look at the comments on this page it proves this point. They even admit there democrats and want Canadan style social system. The money comes from tax payers not trees.

4. A liberal progressive fringe news media that is no more than a wing of the current Democratic controlled government that controls 85% of all news broadcast and print media. We do in fact have a state run or government controlled news media system. This is what they do in communist countries.

5. The current administrating is more worried about creating new social programs then about correcting the problems in the economy. This is very troublesome considering, who the heck is going to pay for all the new socialism if we are still losing jobs. I know the liberals and progressives think we can just print money forever. But despite what liberals and progressive democrats think, that’s not the way it works.

You can tell who the liberals are they divert from answering the question and pick on your grammar and spelling. That’s what they teach you in collage these days if you don’t want to answer the question and it’s also a common practice of the liberal Democratic Party. Keep writing anyway, it’s a good question.

Yes well, the "Tax Man" does have a sense of humour in this case. I have a friend of mine that works for the ATO(Australian Tax Office) I have only recently been in contact with him after some 10 or so years. Being only 24 I found it quite amusing that the short stumpy boy from down the street I once knew is a slightly taller plump balding "Tax Man". Aesthetically, this boy now takes on every characteristic of what you would expect from a man that gets paid to sit in an air-conditioned office and ensure a large proportion of my "HARD" earned money gets taken away from me.

Reality

It would have to come from the people. We the people are the country we are the government. If you want things to change you need to start with educating yourself. Simply repeating things you are told is true will never change anything.

How on Earth are we meant to answer a question that we can't even read?

My suggestion is: go back to school, get an education (I would focus on English spelling) and then get a job in local government. That's where real changes can be made.

Please don't do anything else until you learn to spell though - Yahoo Answers has a spell check too.

Because both the Democrats and the Republicans are making it suck. Toss 'em all out!

The US Government:

A Democratic Republic;

Of, For, and By, the People.

If it Sucks, there can be only one real reason...

We the People, Suck

It's not the gov. is the people that we are putting in these offices. High price pimps, thugs and gangstas

• Bob H

Most school books are written and printed in Texas; after that, it's pretty much down hill.

nothing will ever happen to the government, u just worry of yourself and your loved ones well being