How do I convince my parents to let me get a FaceBook account?

I'm usually asking my mom for one and I am 13 so I can get one but she always says no you can get murdered and stuff but i tell her im not stupid i wont give people our address and stuff and that im only going to add people i know. She still was like No. so i asked my dad all nicely and he was like No it didnt... show more I'm usually asking my mom for one and I am 13 so I can get one but she always says no you can get murdered and stuff but i tell her im not stupid i wont give people our address and stuff and that im only going to add people i know. She still was like No. so i asked my dad all nicely and he was like No it didnt even seem he cared! so i ask my mom all the time or be like uuhgg my friends are always on there facebook and talking about it and my mom just makes sarcastic comments! like oh i feel so sorry for you and stuff. Then sometimes when I ask she says like what if your friends bulley you on there and im like mom.seriously. and both my parents have facebooks so like why can't i?
and then lately ive been getting those emails saying so and so added you as a friend on facebook and i tell my mom and she thinks someones using my email on there but these so and so's are people i kno like some of my friends and even my uncle! i need help because i think i deserve one and im a good child and even my mom calls me a goody goody. and i told her even my crazy cousin who isnt aloud to use microwaves and still drinks from sippy cups(she's 13 also and like a few months older too) she still keeps saying no i don't know what else to do :(