Thank you Shawn Michaels!!!?

I know this isn't a question but

as much as i want hbk to win, i have accepted that the wwe won't end the streak.

This is just to say thank you shawn for the memories. The one and only heart break kid, The showstopper, the headliner, the main event, Mr wrestlemania wrestles what is very likely his last match tonight.

There is nobody in the history of the wwe, past or present that can out perform hbk

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes; Shawn Michaels is a GOOD talent and will obviously be in the Hall Of Fame someday ....

I won't say he is THE best ; BUT he in in the top Five, I'd have to agree .....

However; don't be so sad ... Shawn has TALKED about retiring if he loses at Wrestlemania ; NOT "Confirmed" it ...

He is scheduled to return to the WWE squared Circle around Summerslam and feud with Triple H ....

• 10 years ago

Thank you Shawn Michaels, you have changed the lives of many and wll always remain a favorite of several. In the words of Chris Jericho you are simply the greatest performer in WWE history.

• WHAT?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

I agree, I think Shawn is one of the best performers, if not the best. I have been behind Shawn all the way through his feud with Taker since it started last year. Shawn is 44 and is still better than half the guys in the WWE now, him and Taker stole the show last year and I expect the same to happen this year. RAW is going to be very boring without 'The Heartbreak Kid' around. (SPOILER ALERT) He already confirmed hes retiring, its going to happen..as much as it sucks

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He Is One Of The Greatest Performers Ever

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

HBK will always be Mr. Wrestlemania and nothing can change that

• 10 years ago

Thank you Shawn .... for ending Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak!

• 10 years ago

No doubt he's a legend but I wouldn't say he was the best, in fact he is just one-dimensional whereas Taker is so deadly in every move to the chokeslam to the hells gate!

I can't see his streak ending tonight but it will be one hell of a match! 18-0 all the way.

• ca$h
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I think performance wise, Shawn & Taker is dead even.

• Link
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I have also accepted shawn will lose. Thanks shawn for being my childhood hero. you will always be my favorite wrestler. :(

• 10 years ago

He will always be a legend no matter what...

=-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.