What is the song with these lyrics?

It goes kind of like "the sun won't shine forever" and it's talking about like, spend your life happily because, well, it won't always be sunny.

I don't know what it's called!

Favorite Answer

Hey, Try this

See Link:

http://lyrics.filestube.com/t/the+sun+shine+foreve...

Results:

Results in songs lyrics:

I Need a Girl by Sean Na-Na

I'm smooth as Erik Estrada, dippe...But if love was a crime...But I, learned my lesso...I could be dumb but I'm not blind ...Aiyyo the sun don't shine forever ...But as long as it's here then we might as well shine together ... a love that a last forever

Victory by Do or Die

Yo, the sun don't shine forever ...But as long as it's here then we might as well shine together ...The mic is loud, but the beats isn't lou...gon' get you nuthin but choked ...We been hot for a long time burnin like a

Victory by Half Pint

Victory (Reprise) by Biohazard

Victory by Jim Chappell

Victory by Ryuichi Sakamoto

Victory [Live] by Biohazard

Victory [Multimedia Track] by The Notorious B.I.G.; Busta Rhymes; 50 Cent; Puff Daddy and Lloyd Banks

The Victory (Outro) by Big Chopper

Victory [Album Version] by Diddy

Victory by Steve Haun

Victory by Diddy

Victory by The Notorious B.I.G.; Busta Rhymes and Diddy

Victory by The Countdown Singers

Victory by $ikel $ell and Juneya