Edit this... read through and offer any advice you have for me? 10 pts!?

My biography on the poet: John Crowe Ransom. John Crowe Ransom was born April 30th, 1888 in Pulaski, Tennessee. He attended Bowen Preparatory school in Nashville and completed a rigorous program in classical languages, English, history, mathematics, and German. At the age of fifteen, he entered Vanderbilt... show more My biography on the poet: John Crowe Ransom.

John Crowe Ransom was born April 30th, 1888 in Pulaski, Tennessee. He attended Bowen Preparatory school in Nashville and completed a rigorous program in classical languages, English, history, mathematics, and German. At the age of fifteen, he entered Vanderbilt University. He became a Rhodes scholar at University College, Oxford, from 1910-1912. There he read into classics and philosophy. In 1914, he became a teacher at the Vanderbilt University. From 1914-1918, he served in World War I and then completed his first volume of poetry, Poems about God, which was published in 1919. In the fall of 1919, Ransom started a group called the Fugitives and in 1922, they completed and published a magazine called the Fugitive. It lasted nineteen issues from 1922-1925 and in it was the work of poetry by Ransom and the rest of the group. John also put his poem Grace After Meat in the magazine in 1924. In 1920, he married Robb Reavell and together they had three children: Helen, David, and John. At the time, Ransom was also a good friend of Robert Frost. He remained teaching at the Vanderbilt University and then went to teach at Kenyon College in Gambier, Ohio. There he founded the Kenyon Review. It lasted from 1939-1959. In the Kenyon Review, Ransom published works by southern writers such as Andrew Lytle, Randall Jarrell, Caroline Gordon, and Flannery O’ Connor. Then he retired. John Crowe Ransom died July 2, 1974 and his ashes were buried behind the Chalmers Library at Kenyon College.

^
Please read it all through and should I split it up into paragraphs? I don't quite know how I would but I dont think my teacher wants it all in one paragraph. Also, any other advice you have.
What grade would you give this?
THanks
1 answer 1